Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Camping and a job interview!


First thing - I have a job interview on Thursday with Evergreen Hospital! Super cool! Excellent benefits and what sounds like a pretty low key job. Nice!

AND.....

Memorial Day camping was AWESOME!!!! We had the best time! What, with a sexy chip eating contest, danger bikes, an epic marshmallow fight, ladder ball, amazing food, plenty o' booze and just a little bit of vomit; how could it not be?! You can see all of the pics over on Facebook, but here are some of the highlights.....

Could we be cooler? Or hotter? I think not.
Wendi LOVES Joe!
I censored this for your protection. You're welcome!
Bitches on bikes - SUCK IT!
It's probably beer. Yeah, it's definitely beer. Definitely.
Jefe was a victim of our marshmallow fury.
The boys getting ready for another ride.

News Article/Current Event -

Current Obsession - This week is song; a 4am dance party kind of song. Shinedown's Simple Man. I love, love, love his voice. I super love listening to Justin Hale's Band singing this around the bonfire. But, since you most likely don't get to dig on the bonfire version, here's the Shinedown version. Enjoy!



Makeup Haul of the Week - I didn't buy ANYTHING this week!! I know, I can't believe it either. I am going to hit the beauty supply store this weekend though. I'm going to pick up a razor comb and some hair color and take a crack at doing my own hair. We'll see how this pans out!

What I'm Looking Forward to in the Week Ahead - Well, tonight is Friday night and we're heading up to Chris and Wendi's to celebrate Josh's birthday. It's supposed to be a nice night weather wise, so we're busting out the grill, having a bonfire and riding danger bikes. Gonna be a good time!!

Saturday and Sunday are going to be exercise/yard work days since it's going to be near 80 degrees here. I can't wait!! I need some friggin' sunshine! I'm gonna try to spend both days outside in as little clothing as possible and work on my tan. Don't worry, as little clothing as possible means shorts and a tank top. Why'd you have to go straight for spandex and a tube top?! Not cool. One of those days I fully intend to get a couple loads of bark and get the beds all finished up. The weather sucked so much ass last year that I was never able to get around to it. Shoveling bark in the sunshine serves as both yard work and exercise. If it doesn't sound like it to you, you've obviously never done it. : P Think I might walk the lake both nights as well. We'll see how the days pan out.

Weight Update - Camping did not go well for me and Cheetos are NOT my friend. I gained 5 pounds in three days. Chris warned me that camping would be a Weight Watchers free weekend; boy, was he right! Holy crap!! We had deep fried turkey with mashed potatoes, breakfast casserole, lasagna with garlic bread, chorizo breakfast burritos, smoked brisket sandwiches with corn/coleslaw and, finally, french toast with bacon. Take all of that, then smatter in hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, candy and a TON of booze. There ya go; 5 pounds!!

Neato Quote of the Week - It is often hard to distinguish between the hard knocks in life and those of opportunity. - Frederick Phillips

Texts From Last Night "Text of the Week" -
(563) I have sand in every orifice, there are bruises everywhere, and I smell like a distillery. I love summer.

And Finally, My Gripe - Slow people in the fast lane!!! WHY DO THEY DO THAT?!?! It's called the fast lane, if you're not doing at least 10 over the speed limit, then get the hell out of the way. Seriously. If Mario would let me have a battering ram thing on the front of my truck and jail didn't look like such an icky place, I would totally start ramming anyone NOT doing 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment